Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not a Sequel

Hello! I'm putting this on here because I have no plans to finish it. I started writing it before my orignial epilogue just so I could get my mind running, and now I don't want to delete it. It's a 3rd person point of view snippet of the Cullen kids.

“Hello ladies,” Leo smiled as he opened the door for the young women to pass through. He winked at them, causing an eruption of giggles.

Ethan walked out behind them. “Thanks dude. You’re such a gentleman.”

Leo punched his arm. “What took you so long? You’re supposed to be the smart one.”

“I am,” he replied smugly. “That’s why I was smart enough to double check my answers.”

“Hey guys!” nine year old Noah shouted, causing Leo to jump.

“Shit,” he said, shaking his head. “That’s it. We’re putting a bell on you.”

Noah held out his hand. “You said a bad word.”

“You can’t use that against us. We’re the ones that taught it to you,” said Ethan.

“So you should know better,” he replied.

Ethan turned to Leo and shrugged. “The kid’s gotta point.”

Grumbling, Leo slapped a dollar in his little brother’s hand. “If we go out for ice cream later, you’re buying.” He put his wallet back in his pocket. “Shouldn’t you be with Sophie?”

“She’s talking to her friends in the parking lot. I got bored,” said Noah.

“What about Mikey?” Ethan asked.

Noah cringed. “Aunt Rosie’s office.”

“Let’s go see if we can bail that one out,” sighed Leo.

The three brothers walked the short distance from the high school to the elementary building. “Alright guys, just smile, be polite, and let me do the talking,” said Ethan. He took a deep breath and knocked on the office door. When it opened, he put on his best charming smile. “Aunt Rosie! I hear Michaela has been giving you a little trouble.”

The seven year old pouted. “I still say I’m the victim here.”

Rosalie stared her down. “You toilet papered the boys’ bathroom.”

“I made it pretty. It’s not like they use their toilet paper anyway,” she protested, pushing away a brown curl that had escaped her ponytail.

“I swear you are just like your mother,“ she sighed. “Look, I know you didn’t work alone. Tell me who helped you, and I’ll lighten your punishment,” Rosalie bargained.

“Aunt Rosie, I am not a snitch,” Michaela replied, horrified at the accusation.

The principal growled. “Just take her out of here,” she told the boys. “You’re cleaning it up tomorrow during recess,” she said to her niece.

“Yes ma’am,” she replied politely.

Leo held open his arms to his frustrated aunt. “Do you need a hug?”

Rosalie pulled out a ruler. “I will swat all four of you.”

“But I didn’t do nothing,” Noah protested.

“You didn’t do anything,” she corrected.

“Exactly,” he grinned.

“Out!” she shouted, pointing to the door.

Ethan took Noah by the arm. “This is why I said let me do the talking.”

Once in the hallway, Leo helped his little sister climb on his back. “Mikey, didn’t we teach you not to get caught?”

“I wanted credit for my handiwork,” she replied.

Ethan laughed. “Sis, you’re going to end up spending half of your life grounded or in detention.”

When they made it to the parking lot, Leo scanned the crowd for Sophie. His eyes narrowed when he saw her. She was leaning against someone’s car with one of their teammates standing a little to close for an older brother’s liking. She was smiling, but Leo wasn’t. He set Michaela down. “Go to the car.”

“Ooh, angry face, what’s going on?” she asked, trying to see for herself.

Ethan scowled when he saw the boy ogling his other sister. “Noah, don’t let her run off. Come on, Leo.”

Noah smiled deviously, “This should be good.”

Sophie was laughing at something the boy had said when Leo jerked him away. “What the hell, dude? You know that’s our little sister. She’s off limits”

“Sorry, Cullen. We were just talking,” he replied hurriedly.

“She’s thirteen, asshole,” Ethan growled. “Go perv on somebody else.”

When he took off, the guys were faced with a pissed off Sophie. “I can’t believe you did that! He was just being nice to me. I’m going after him.”

“The hell you are,” said Ethan. He grabbed her, causing her to drop her bag as he threw her over his shoulder.

“Ethan Anthony! Put me down!” Sophie screamed.

Ignoring her protests, Ethan headed for the car. Leo grabbed her bag and went after them.

“I love this family,” Noah sighed.

10 comments:

  1. Awww I LOVE this! Enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! these kids are something else lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I read the people in this world (the Bella Swan:Kidnapper world) I have a big ass grin on my face.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with sky94
    i'm still smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed with the two above. :)

    I have read this story a good 4 times now...I seriously LOVE these characters. :D

    I wanna see what happens when Sophie brings a boy home...any chance of more outtakes?? Or maybe a mini story...PLEASE...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I agree with the three above, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I know u get a lot of requests but prety pretty pleaaaase give us a sequel short story hell one-shot anything to get a day of their lives include nessie and officer Goodbody. Any plans of publishing this amazing story.

    ReplyDelete