Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sisters!

I have been searching all over the place, trying to find how I picture these people in my head, and this is as close as I can get. You can picture them however you like, but here's how I see them. (Almost.)

Bella


















Renesmee


















I'm working on Officer Goodbody right now. I'll give you a little preview.

Bella and Leo were good friends of mine. I wasn’t about to let some creep cause them any trouble. “Hey!” I caught the guy by his jacket and easily pulled him off the fence. He was a lot smaller than I had originally thought. “You mind telling me what you’re doing climbing this lady’s fence?”

The perpetrator reached up and removed the helmet. I was caught off guard when a wave of multi-colored hair fell down onto her shoulders. “I’m her pimp,” the young woman replied sarcastically. “The bitch owes me money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment